Contact the Alberta RCMP via web form
If you require immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1.
The RCMP does not accept reports of crime via e-mail.
To report a crime, or for immediate police assistance , contact your local RCMP detachment or the police service of jurisdiction in your area.
If you live outside Canada, please contact your local police service and ask them to make a request for assistance from the appropriate Canadian law enforcement agency.
Please note that information you send electronically could be accessed by another person. Do not send personal information.
Requests for confidential information will not be processed from this site. The information in this website is provided on the basis that it is publicly available not pursuant to the Access to Information Act.
Provision of the information requested on this form is voluntary. The information is being collected to provide additional information requested by you and assists us in improving our Internet suite of products and services. Personal information that you provide is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. The Act provides you with a right of access to your information.
When you are commenting on a specific page, please include the URL (Web address).
Before you write to us...
- Firearms-related questions? Contact the CFP by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-731-4000 (toll free), or visit the Canada Firearms Program site.
- Recruiting related questions? Contact our Recruiting Office by e-mail at RCMP.KRecruiting-KRecrutement.GRC@rcmp-grc.gc.ca or visit our Recruiting site.
- Crime Stoppers? If you have information about a crime in your area contact Crime Stoppers at: http://www.crimestoppers.ab.ca or call toll free: 1-800-222-8477
- Applications and offers for products or services will not be processed from this site.
- The purpose of our web site is to keep the public informed on the type of duties performed by RCMP police officers and investigators. Several Web site users contact us to get advice or legal opinions. The RCMP web site team is not qualified to provide such advice.
- Date modified: