Security screening portal
The portal allows individuals to submit their security information to the RCMP as part of the security screening process.
Sign in to the portal to:
- submit, update or upgrade your security screening information
- check your application status
- respond to inquiries
To access security screening portal, you must register for a GCKey or sign-in to a partner services account.
Before contacting the security screening program:
- Please make sure you have an active account with GCKey or can sign in using sign-In partners services
- Clear your browsing data and cache. Close down your browser and re-open a new browser
Contact the security screening program:
- if you have questions or cannot access the on-line tools
- to report technical difficulties with the online service
Please make sure to include your full name and applicant or HRMIS ID, and submit to SecurityScreeningRCMP-GRCFiltragedeSecurite@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Information provided on application forms
"Security screening involves the collection of personal information from individuals, with their informed consent, and information from law enforcement and intelligence sources and other sources and methods to assess an individual's reliability and loyalty to Canada."
To read Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files, you may need to download and install the free Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Problems opening PDF forms?
- Right click a PDF link and choose Save Link As (or Target) from the list that appears
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file
- Open your PDF reader program
- From the PDF reader program, open the file from the location where you saved it
The Security Screening Program is not responsible for any difficulties or problems with downloading and installing software. Technical support is provided by the software suppliers.
- Date modified: