Outlaw motorcycle gang colours and terminology
The term "colours" refers to the official uniform for all members of an outlaw motorcycle gang. Colours consist of:
- a sleeveless jacket (denim or leather)
- the club logo on the back
- other patches and pins on the front
Colours always remain the property of the club. Below are examples of 1% outlaw motorcycle gangs' colours. (All photos were taken in public places by police.)
Be aware of the following acronyms used by outlaw motorcycle gangs:
- "Angels Forever, Forever Angels"
- "Angels Forever, Forever Loaded"
- American Outlaws Association (Outlaws MC)
- "Outlaws Forever, Forever Outlaws"
- "Bacchus Forever, Forever Bacchus"
- Date modified: