Forensic Science and Identification Services Key Performance Indicators
The data in the following table covers performance indicators for all of Canada from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
|Task||SRs Received||SRs Completed||Average |
|% Met Target Footnote 1||Past Due Footnote 2|
|National Anti-Counterfeiting Bureau|
Glossary of Terms
- Past Due:
- Requests for service not completed within the approved performance standard response time for the assigned priority.
- A request for service that receives expedited processing based on an evaluation in the Forensic Assessment Centre (FAC) and through client consultation.
- All requests for service that are not "Priority" as defined above.
- Service Request (SR):
- A request for forensic analysis, investigative information, or investigative services that is received by NFLS. For Biology Services, a request for service is divided into multiple service requests to facilitate the internal monitoring of progress.
- Service Standard:
- A public commitment to a measureable level of performance that clients can expect under normal circumstances.
- Turnaround Times (TAT):
- The number of calendar days from the generation of the service request (exhibit submission received by the Case Receipt Unit) to the completion of the request (release date of the report).
- Date modified: