La Ronge RCMP are requesting the public's assistance in locating one individual wanted in relation to a firearms incident that prompted an emergency alert in La Ronge, Air Ronge, Lac La Ronge and the surrounding areas on June 19, 2022.
Background on the incident can be found here.
As a result of investigation, 29-year-old Terrance Daigneault (also goes by Terrance Kenny) of La Ronge has been charged with the following:
- Two counts, Attempted Murder with Firearm – Sec. 239(1)(a) of the Criminal Code;
- Two counts, Discharge Firearm with Intent – Sec. 244(c) of the Criminal Code;
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose – Sec. 88 of the Criminal Code;
- Two counts, Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm – Sec. 92(1) of the Criminal Code;
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm in a Motor Vehicle – Sec. 94 of the Criminal Code;
- Two counts, Obstruction – Sec. 129(a) of the Criminal Code;
- Failing to Comply with a Release Order – Sec. 145(5) of the Criminal Code.
Update: Terrance Daigneault was arrested in Saskatoon on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
The second individual, 36-year-old Allan Sanderson of La Ronge, has been charged with the following:
- Obstruction – Sec. 129(a) of the Criminal Code;
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm in a Motor Vehicle – Sec. 94 of the Criminal Code.
Sanderson can be described as being approximately 5'4" tall, 134 lbs with a slender build, with brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing black shoes, black pants, and a black t-shirt with a white logo on the back.
There is a warrant for his arrest.
Allan Sanderson should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached.
The Saskatchewan RCMP continues to ask the public to be vigilant and to report any tips and information related to the whereabouts of Allan Sanderson to police by calling La Ronge RCMP at 306-425-6730, 310-RCMP or 911 in an emergency. Anyone with information can also call Crime Stoppers anonymously and may be eligible for a reward: 1-800-222-8477.