Battlefords RCMP are looking to the public for assistance in locating 35-year-old Stephen Lee Moosomin from Saskatoon, SK.
Moosomin was previously charged for a break and enter at a residence in June 2019. He was located and arrested in relation to this investigation in January 2020. Moosomin was subsequently released on a Release Order with conditions and was scheduled to appear in court in February 2020, but failed to do so. He has been wanted on warrant by police since then.
Moosomin is described as being approximately 5'9" and weighing approximately 265 lbs. He has short, brown hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo of a cross on his left arm and a tattoo of a Head Dress on the right arm.
He is known to frequent Mosquito First Nation and North Battleford.
Moosomin has a warrant for his arrest for the following charges:
- Break and Enter, Sec. 348(1)(a) of the Criminal Code;
- Forcible Confinement, Sec. 279(2) of the Criminal Code;
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime, Sec. 355(b) of the Criminal Code;
- Uttering Threats, Sec. 264.1(1)(a) of the Criminal Code;
- Theft Under $5000, Sec. 334(b) of the Criminal Code; and
- Fail to Appear in court, Sec. 145(2)(a) of the Criminal Code.
If you see Stephen Lee Moosomin, do not approach, and call your local police service immediately.
Anyone who may have information regarding his whereabouts is asked to contact the Battlefords RCMP Detachment at 306-446-1720 or their local police service. Information can also be submitted anonymously through Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submitting a tip online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com.