Bay St. George RCMP were busy patrolling roadways this past weekend and made several traffic stops, resulting in the following:
- One male charged for operation while impaired by drugs;
- Three males charged for having open liquor in a vehicle;
- One female and three males charged for having cannabis improperly packaged and readily accessible to the driver;
- One male under 22 years old had his driver's licence suspended and vehicle impounded for 7 days as a result of having alcohol in his system;
- One male charged for driving while suspended; his vehicle impounded for 30 days.
Enforcement action will continue by Bay St. George RCMP to help ensure the roadways are safer for everyone.