On June 27, 2019, the Southern Alberta District Crime Reduction Unit (SADCRU) along with officers from the Beiseker and Drumheller RCMP Detachments made arrests and drug seizures in Linden, Alta.
A search warrant was executed at a residence in Linden where police located and seized an assortment of drugs.
The following was seized during this investigation:
- 35.8 grams of cocaine
- 49 grams of fentanyl
- 14.2 grams of methamphetamine
- 420 ml of GHB
A 37-year-old female and a 40-year-old male of Linden were charged with the following criminal offences:
- Possession of fentanyl for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of GHB for the purpose of trafficking
Both were released on a Recognizance and are set to appear in Drumheller provincial court on July 26, 2019.