Name the Puppy Contest
Always get your parent's or guardian's permission before submitting personal information such as your address, phone number or the name of school you attend to any website.
- Names must begin with the letter "P"
- Names must have no more than 9 letters
- Names must be 1 or 2 syllables
- Contestants must live in Canada
- Contestants must be 4 to 14 years old
- Only 1 entry per child will be eligible
- Entries must be received by March 18, 2021
Contest winners and the winning names will be announced on April 28, 2021, on the RCMP website and social media.
We no longer accept entries sent through the mail. However, we still love receiving drawings and paintings! After entering online, children have the option to email their artwork to the Police Dog Service Training Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contest entries must be submitted online. We cannot accept contest entries by email.
All personal information collected by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police is governed by the Privacy Act. The Government of Canada and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are committed to providing websites that respect the privacy of visitors. This privacy notice summarizes the privacy practices for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's online activities.
- Date modified: