Celebrate Canada Day weekend with us!
We're proud to present the return of the Musical Ride to celebrate Canada Day weekend with performances at the home of the Musical Ride, in Ottawa, ON.
If you're looking for a truly Canadian experience, come see the iconic Musical Ride – it will fill you with pride!
When to go
We're pleased to offer family friendly performances all Canada Day weekend!
- July 1: 2 pm
- July 2: 6 pm
- July 3: 6 pm
What to expect
A troop of police officers and their horses will delight audiences with a truly spectacular showcase of equestrian skill through formations and cavalry drills set to upbeat music.
Feature pre-show performances by our special guests:
- the RCMP Pipes, Drums and Dancers
- the Capital Cowgirls
- Ottawa Valley Search and Rescue Dog Association and horse jumping team relay competition
You can expect it to be:
The show ends with the not-to-be-missed world-famous Charge.
Giving back to the community
- July 1-2
- Help us cram the carriage! Non-perishable food items and cash donations will be collected in support of the Ottawa Food Bank.
- July 3
- The Ukrainian Canadian Congress will collect donations to support displaced Ukrainian families in Ottawa.
What to know before you go
- admission is free
- limited free parking available in a grassy field beside the Sir George-Étienne-Cartier Parkway; public transportation is encouraged
- performances will be held at the outdoor riding arena
- bring a blanket or lawn chair for comfort
- bring your own water and/or snacks; no food vendors on site
- in the event of a show cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic or extreme weather, information will be posted on our website and on our National Division Facebook and Twitter accounts
- we don't allow pets on the grounds during events, please keep your furry friends at home.
- Service animals are permitted
Staying safe – COVID-19 safety enhancements (measures)
As we prepare to welcome you, here are the health and safety precautions you can expect during your visit:
- the show is an outdoor event only
- the stables as well as all other buildings will be closed to the public
- portable toilets and sanitizing stations will be available onsite
Musical Ride Centre
RCMP Rockcliffe Stables
1 Sandridge Road
Free parking directly off the Sir George-Étienne-Cartier Parkway (formerly Rockcliffe Parkway).
- Accessible parking is available on a first come, first serve basis, and is accessed through the South gate (Sandridge Rd. and St. Laurent Blvd.)
Accessible by OC Transpo Route #7.
- Date modified: