A Career Nowhere Near Ordinary
By enforcing the law and investigating crime, Regular Members play an important role in ensuring the safety and security of those in the community they serve. Regular Members are role models and leaders in their communities by providing advice and guidance to people from all walks of life.
Make a difference in your community and your country. Join the force of over 19,000 RCMP Regular Members and build on the RCMP’s 130-year legacy.
What the RCMP Offers
- Cadet training allowance, travel to Depot, uniforms, training courses, room and board;
- Competitive salaries; increasing from $49,680 to $80,498, over the first 3 years of service;
- Variety and a dynamic work environment;
- Incremental vacation and pension, member assistance program, medical and dental plan, family health plan, Group life insurance (optional), and clothing allowance (plain clothes duties);
- Ample opportunities for promotion, professional development, specialization and personal growth;
- Support available for continuing education and development; and
- The reward of making a difference in the community.