Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Family Corner

Attention: Are you a former RCMP PSE, TCE or Reservists who has not received your 2013 tax slip?

Please email HQ Imprest and provide them your mailing address for distribution.  If you have access to a government computer, 2013 tax slips are available on PWGSC’s Compensation Web Applications site.

This site was developed to provide RCMP members and their families with quick access to helpful tools and resources.

Are you being transferred? Find out the answers to some of your questions before you go.

Your comments and suggestions are important to us. We invite you to contact us.