Stable tour hours
May 2 to August 31:
- Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
September 1 to April 31:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- December 12, 2017 at 11:00 am
- December 22, 2017 to January 1, 2018
Address & telephone number
Musical Ride Centre
1 Sandridge Road,
Learn what it means to be a member of the world famous RCMP Musical Ride.
Be a part of a proud Canadian tradition. Tours of our stables and museum are available all year around. When the Musical Ride is in town you can meet the riders and horses. There is plenty to experience even when the Musical Ride is not at home. Visit the Musical Ride Centre to tour:
- the stables and visitor centre
- the Riding School
- the Farrier Station
- the Tack Room and;
- see the state Landau ("carriages") used in royal escorts of Her Majesty the Queen
After your tour, browse through The Mountie Shop for a variety of Musical Ride collectables.
Musical Ride centre
The RCMP Musical Ride travels extensively between May and October. However, visitors to the stables are always welcome. For information: email@example.com
- Date modified: