The RCMP in Saskatchewan is looking to team up with a hard-working charitable organization for the 2018 and 2019 RCMP Charity Balls. This annual event is a popular fundraiser that pairs a worthy charity with the iconic red serge in an effort to raise money to support youth in the province of Saskatchewan.
The RCMP Charity Ball Committee is now accepting applications from charitable organizations wishing to become organizers and beneficiaries of the 2018 and 2019 RCMP Charity Balls. The chosen charitable organization will host the event for two consecutive years.
To be eligible, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- be currently registered as a charitable organization with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and the Information Services Corporation (ISC)
- have an active structure in Regina
- have a mission catering to the well-being and/or development of youth in Saskatchewan
Preference will be given to organizations that:
- have not previously hosted an RCMP Charity Ball
- are not currently fundraising in cooperation with the RCMP
- have demonstrated an ability to successfully organize large-scale fundraising events
- implement programs which benefit youth
If your organization meets these criteria and would like to become the organizer and beneficiary of the 2018 and 2019 RCMP Charity Balls, please write, phone, fax or email to receive an application:
RCMP Charity Ball Committee
c/o Communication and Events Management Services
RCMP Academy, "Depot" Division
P.O. Box 6500
Regina, SK S4P 3J7
Applications are to be received no later than December 30, 2016.