Name the Foal contest – Canada 150 Edition
Always get your parent's or guardian's permission before submitting personal information such as your address, phone number or the name of school you attend to any website.
This year, in celebration of Canada's 150th anniversary, the RCMP will name 14 foals instead of the usual six. We will select a winning name from an individual in each of the 13 provinces and territories in Canada. In addition, for the first time this year, an entry submitted by a school class in Canada will be selected as a winner.
To qualify, entries must meet the following criteria:
- names must begin with the letter "O"
- an individual entry must include a child's first name only, school, city, province or territory and email address, as well as the suggested name for the foal;
- school class entries must include the teacher's name, school, city, province or territory and email address, as well as the suggested name for the foal;
- participants must be 14 years old or younger;
- only one entry per child will be eligible; and
- online entries must be received no later than April 30, 2017.
Musical Ride Branch
- Date modified: