I'm not for sale - Public poster
Have you seen someone:
- who is being controlled by threats, however subtle?
- who fears for their safety or that of loved ones?
- who has bruises, or shows other signs of abuse?
- who has been tattooed or branded by someone?
- who is being deprived of any of life's necessities (e.g. medical care, food)?
- whose freedom of movement seems to be restricted?
- who is working under unreasonable conditions?
If you think someone is a victim of human trafficking, call your local police. If you wish to report a crime anonymously, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Date modified: