Name the Puppy Contest
Always get your parent's or guardian's permission before submitting personal information such as your address, phone number or the name of school you attend to any website.
- Names must begin with the letter "N"
- Names must have no more than 9 letters
- Names must be 1 or 2 syllables
- Contestants must live in Canada
- Contestants must be 4 to 14 years old
- Only 1 entry per child will be eligible
- Entries must be received by March 25, 2020
Contest winners and the winning names will be announced on April 29, 2020, on the RCMP website and social media.
Enter by mail
Contestants can also mail their puppy name, own name, complete address and telephone number to:
2020 Name the Puppy Contest
RCMP Police Dog Service Training Centre
P.O. Box 6120
Innisfail, AB T4G 1S8
We love to receive drawings and paintings! If submitting by mail, children are invited to get creative with their entries.
All personal information collected by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police is governed by the Privacy Act. The Government of Canada and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are committed to providing websites that respect the privacy of visitors. This privacy notice summarizes the privacy practices for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's online activities.
- Date modified: