Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Common menu bar links

Contact Us

hands holding cell phones in the air

Please note that information you send electronically may be shared with our external partners, to help ensure we are answering your question adequately. Do not send personal information.

Requests for confidential information will not be processed from this site. The information in this website is provided on the basis that it is publicly available, (not pursuant to the Access to Information Act).

Provision of the information requested on this form is voluntary. This information is being collected to respond to your questions, and assists us in improving our virtual products and services. Personal information that you provide is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. The Act provides you with a right of access to your information.

If you are commenting on or referring to a specific webpage, please include the URL (Web address).

For inquiries about the RCMP in general, please visit the RCMP Contact Us web page.

For inquiries specifically about the Centre for Youth Crime Prevention:


Centre for Youth Crime Prevention
RCMP National Headquarters
73 Leikin Drive, Mailstop #8
Ottawa  ON  K1A 0R2
Fax: 613-825-8582

Social Media:

Visit the RCMP Facebook page:
Tweet us @rcmpgrcpolice using the hashtag #Rcmpyouth


Please email:


Please fill in the below contact form.


As many people may have similar questions or are dealing with similar issues, we would like your permission to share your question along with our response on our Frequently Asked Questions webpage. Please note that your name, email or telephone number will not be shared – only your question and location if you chose to provide it.

Your comments are important to us and we will address them as quickly as possible.

Note: Messages are reviewed and answered during normal business hours only.

Please note: If you require immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1.
To report a crime, contact your local RCMP detachment, police service of jurisdiction or Crime Stoppers in your area.

If you live outside of Canada, please contact your local police service for assistance.